Saturday, October 23, 2010

10.23.10 – Cincinnati, Ohio: Northside


Due to both work this week and allergies, I wasn’t able to travel too far, but hope to get out of the tri-state area tomorrow. Today I visited the Northside neighborhood in Cincinnati where a sculptural event, put on by parProjects, was taking place. The talented glass artists at Neusole were showing off their skills in Hoffner Park, and even entertained the animals. If you’re in the Cincinnati area, this event is still going on tomorrow and next week, so check it out.

The day ended with me being drawn again to the yellow and orange leaves, this time back in Covington. I did hear on the weather report this morning that probably in another week the leaves will be on the ground, so I suppose we should all enjoy them in the sky while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment