Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rewind -- November 13, 2011 -- Columbus, Indiana


Columbus, Indiana is another one of those places that I've heard of for years, but never visited. It's a small city near Indianapolis that had the civic leadership that produced a huge number of buildings, not by unheard of firms that look like every other office building in most U.S. cities, but instead persuaded internationally recognized artists and architects to produce unique buildings that still look modern and function well many years later.

November was a bit tumultuous for me. I was participating in my first NaNoWriMo, which sucked up a lot of my time. That along with an upcoming birthday and another event put some strain on my emotions and relationships, but the trip still went on and proved to be a good time. We ended our visit at Zaharakos, which shouldn't be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment