Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rewind -- December 18, 2011 -- Holiday Junction, Cincinnati, Ohio


If you're like me and don't have children, don't like children, don't like crowds, and aren't all that excited about trains unless you can be on them, then you have no business going to Holiday Junction at Museum Center. It was clearly a temporary bout of insanity on my part to suggest we go. I had free passes, so we went just before the Christmas holiday. Big mistake. There was a huge line to even get the passes converted to tickets. Then we had to go through crowds of people in an overheated museum to get to the even more crowded exhibit filled with screaming children and distracted parents. Within minutes I let Kent know that I was going to skim through and would meet him upstairs, which was what I did. Still, I did capture a bit of footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment