Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rewind -- August 27, 2011 -- Cincinnati Zoo


It's obvious I need to do more creative work, whether it be paid or not, in order to keep my sanity. There are too many frustrations currently in my life that are sucking up all my energy and I'm sick of it.

Looking back, I noticed I'd collected a lot of footage last year that I didn't do anything with (or accidently deleted, grrr). Perhaps disposing of the old will help bring in the new.

Kent and I went to the Cincinnati Zoo last August after our trip to Scotland. As I recall it was a comfortable day, which has become rare here in the summers. There were lots of kids, but overall it was a good day that we ended at Essencha Tea House for tea and scones.

2 comments:

  1. "It's obvious I need to do more creative work, whether it be paid or not, in order to keep my sanity."
    AAaaaargh!!! ME TOO!
    Thanks for saying that.
    Good for you for clearing old film and making room for fresh work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fresca. I really enjoyed your Advent films by the way. I wondered if you'd seen any of Jan Svankmajer's short films (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_%C5%A0vankmajer). Really interesting.

    ReplyDelete